Monday 22 October 2012

Multiply transfer post- Tak Fok seafood restaurant


Tak Fok seafood restaurant @ Desa Aman Puri Kepong~

this is a famous seafood restaurant at kl with cheapest price n lots of different flavour of crab...if u wish to go.. make sure u go b4 7pm.. otherwise.. u r going to wait for a long long queue ~

i used to visit this restaurant quite often during my life at kl...

and im here again during my birthday this year together with sis, her bf, my him n my him's sister..everyone of my family member know i love to eat crab so much ,so sis decided to belanja makan...yeahooo~

they serve us this simple appetizer b4 our main course ..
Boiled Peanuts

Photobucket

well. b4 they serve us the crab.. here come the assistant~

Photobucket

the claypot belly pork with salted fish

Photobucket

the man tou ~

Photobucket

here come my main concern
tarda~

the sweet and sour crab~

Photobucket

and also the cheese crab~

Photobucket

fffuuuhh~
they satisfied my day with the food..wkakakakaa~

here come the map and address~

Photobucket

Address:
No. 2-2A, Jalan Desa 1/3,
Desa Aman Puri, Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-62723346

No comments: