Wednesday 17 October 2012

Life at KL


I love KL food more than Melaka...
thats y i alwiz don understand y ppl love to visit Melaka juz bcoz of their food instead of the beautiful place...

anyway, i enjoy my life at kl with the food ...

a must eat when i pay a visit back to kl...

The BRJ nasi lemak ayam at wangsa maju...

Photobucket

2nd thing after the nasi lemak, v go down desa setapak bus station for uncle Chao Tau Fu..
don play play, im the VIP there...even after i move to mlk for almost 5 years, uncle still remember me, n he even remember v move to mlk n v r from perak...keng..~

Photobucket

after the full full stomach, v go back home n start my morning kick with another  favourite food...
the dry spicy pan mee at kepong ...~

Photobucket

my KL life is all about food...heheheeheheh~




No comments: