Thursday 4 July 2013

Where is my luck..???


2013 juz not my year..

ppl say, mousey zodiac is good this year...
lots of good stuff will happen...
but , my past half year of 2013 going thru with lots of problem..

when im hoping for a better entire half year of 2013...
things seems going worse..

Lots of unwanted stuff happen..
its only the 4th day of july now..
but i already feel the bad winds blowing toward me..

2 days ago, receive a very very bad n unwanted new, saying that aunty is leaving the world to another paradise...its sad to hear that..RIP aunty... we will miss u forever..

n yesterday early in the morning, realize that our car side front window broke down by thief...
the stupid thief take away my hubby's sunglasses which i juz bought to him last month as our 10 anniversary ...ish!!!!

what else im going to face soon..
hate this feeling..

where is my luck..????

No comments: