Friday 22 February 2013

RIP my dear MAXXie...


 i juz couldn't take it n accept it...

he is leaving us to heaven now...
without giving us some signal...

he still great me n pamper with me the early morning b4 i went to work although he look tired..
i though he juz simply too tired after back from perak..
i never tot that he is so sick ...
he still look good a nite b4...
he still stand up n take picture with me...
i never tot that this is the last photo of me n him..
v seldom take photo together n he never ever stand so proper to take photo with me..
that was the one n the only great photo of us...
my heart feel so pain when i receive's hubby call about ur leaving..
more pain when i reach home saw u laying in the floor without moving n no respond when i call ur name...
im sorry for letting only hubby when into the buried place to send u the last journey, as i really cannot accept that u r leaving us forever...

today is the 3rd day , u r leaving us...
me n hubby still mourn for u...v cried for this 2 nite...
v miss u max max...
i try to accept it but ....


max max  is a great friend ever to us..
he is our family...
v always so proud to have him by our side...
 
v miss u so much max max....
sis's family miss u  max max...
ruebern cry for u max max...
even blackie miss u too..~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RIP max max....










No comments: