Tuesday 28 August 2012

my weekend at Hometown


Home is still my best place to relax n enjoy...

home r the place where i can lay on my bed n spend time looking at the  fan spin round n round...

Photobucket

i alwiz spend my holiday at home with family...
especial all the kids at home...
they alwiz cheers me up...~

they bring me so much of memories ,n of coz the remind me about my childhood as well...

as usual, once they wake up , they will stick on the TV during school holiday ( this is what i do when i was small..hehe)...

Photobucket

after bath ,breakkie,they have some own outdoor activity outside our house b4 lunch...

Photobucket

 n after lunch, v start our noon activity at belakang rumah....

teach my house kiddy eat my childhood snack.....

lime with asam boi....

Photobucket

see, they enjoy it so much...hehehe

Photobucket

after my childhood snack, then its time for their snack..lolx...

Photobucket

after snack time, its ART ATTACK time....

play with water colour ....

Photobucket

pencil drawing time..~

Photobucket

after afternoon nap, they wake up with full of energy , n again i have to think games for them instead playing ipad, pc,iphone n tv....

n ya, again my childhood games...
im glad they enjoy it, n thank god, i still remember how to draw the game n how to play..hohohoh

Photobucket

bath time~

Photobucket

Photobucket

c how my house kiddo enjoy themself so much with the small pool..hahahaha...

this is how i spend my holiday at home... squeeze out my brain to plan activites with them...

tired but happy...hehehe

start miss them de..~













No comments: