Thursday 26 July 2012

only for u


 special dedicated to u , my hubby...
*for those who r not related, u can juz ignore this , as it might b abit ... lolx...

dear hubby,
i know u r so stress lately...
but u r trying ur best for not to show ur moody face to me...
v has been together for almost 10 years.. i can feel ur unhappy feeling although i cant c it thru ur face...*i know u try ur best to hide it from me*...

pls don't be so stressful...
as long u did ur best,other things, juz let it be...
u r an engineer, u r not a god...
u cant make sure everything is perfect ... there r no 100% perfect in this world...

for me u r the best..
don care how other ppl think of u , juz care what i think about u ...okie..??
im proud of u,hubby...
for everything u have done..
u r really great...
u make myself feel proud too...
don alwiz feel u r not good enough,especially to me..hehe
i have everything now...
u bought me branded bag.. u bought me expensive camera,u bought me diamond, u bought me a home,u bought me happiness.. n most important thing, u bought urself to me...
i have u,i have everything...

so do ur family...they really feel proud of u too...

v have everything, as long u r here for us..

hubby, pls...pls be happy...don think too much... u r the best...~






No comments: