Wednesday 2 May 2012

McD Chicken Foldover is back!!!!!


 yeahooo..

after more than 3 years waiting...
at last, the McD Chicken Foldover is back....

Photobucket

this is my all time fav whenever i visit McD..
remember 4 years back when i was still in my ex company working as a QA Exec, v used to hang out at KLSntral for lunch n McD foldover is my 1st choice for my lunch there...hehehe...

n now , the foldover is back....

i receive this notice from McD Facebook Malaysia...i did check on their webpage but sadly, the page is not up to date...so , no futher info given..
i call up to 1300-13-1300 for enquiry n make a delivery order, but the cust.serv really make me feed up as they totally din not notice about the new menu... n the staff insist telling me that there is no such menu on their side until i really feel upset n request the staff to check with their superior.. n yes, this prove that their staff really need more training n aware on their new products yo...lolx..

but at the end, i give up on the delivery service n go for drive thru ...
hahahaha...


Photobucket

luckily, the taste is still the same...
I'M LOVING IT....~

No comments: