Wednesday 15 July 2015

Nippon momento

after conteng my art room, here come my living room...
hehehe...
decided to make a change after 1 year of staying...
well, not the whole living room going to b change, only a parts of the wall...haha
did some of the survey n tutorial on this nippon momento ..

i get myself 1 liter of this nippon momento that cost me rm98/liter...
it come with a pack that included the synthetic brush,a spatula and stirrer....
so, with all the tool given, it make our work easier...hahahaaa...

i was to told that v need to paint a base coat b4 the nippon momento special effect...
but since my living wall just paint last year n it still in good condition, i decided to say no the the base coat n directly put on the momento paint up....
i used up 4 hours to gaodim the wall by myself..
satisfied the effect..hehehehe


see the different now...????
hehe...



No comments: