Monday 18 June 2012

New Toy New Toy....


 Hubby suprise me with the new toy....
Its Recesky Twin Lens Reflex Camera...~

Photobucket

he know me well...
he know if he bought me flower or teddy bear, i wont be so excited....hehe...

this is a cool camera... i really in love with the outlook...
dont ya think it look so oldies..???

anyway, thanks again to him for present me such a great classic camera, n he even need to DIY the camera for me...coz im not good in puzzle or lego stuff..haha...

Photobucket

tarda....
this is his art work...lolx~

Photobucket

yeahooo.... add on new toy in my collection lo...hehehe...
now only i realise that my toy toy sekalian all in black n white ...
hope to collect more in different colour..so that my collection can be in rainbow colour...
hehehehe....guess hubby will  heart attack if he saw this ...lolx...

Photobucket




2 comments:

vivien said...

wow... u have lots of toys

shuyingtan said...

hehe... hope to have more as collection.. lolx...~